0.2 miles from Grand Lake
Nestled atop a hill on a quiet cul-de-sac, Stone Hill House invites 14 guests to experience outdoor adventures in the quaint mountain town of Grand Lake! This 5-bed, 5.5-bath getaway boasts 3,500 square feet between 3 levels of living space, highlighted by a real-stone fireplace on the main floor, a lower-level theater room, and stunning views from southeast picture windows and on either deck! Walk under a block to Grand Avenue and explore endless activity around the lake and mountains!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy*
Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom (Upper Level): King Bed | Master Bedroom 2 with En-suite Bathroom (Main Level): King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 with En-suite Bathroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | TV Room: Twin/Twin Bunk Bed
Natural light, hickory wood, and blue pine wall accents welcome you into the open-concept great room, combining the kitchen, dining area, and living room and opening out to the main-level deck. Step outside to take in the magnificent lake and Mount Baldy views and prepare for a one-of-a-kind Colorado retreat!
During downtime away from the outdoors, unwind on comfortable leather furnishings in front of the gas-powered stone fireplace as you plan the next adventure. Once the group grows hungry, head into the fully equipped kitchen featuring new top-of-the-line appliances, granite countertops, and an island preparation space.
The dining table provides place settings for up to 8 while the extended bar counter can seat 4 comfortably. On sunny afternoons, opt instead for a family barbecue and start up the gas grill to sear your favorite meats and veggies while the others share tasty refreshments around the outdoor table.
After a long day of fun, finish your night downstairs in the family theater room with Smart Blu-Ray player, a large projector screen, air hockey, and foosball. The top-floor also features another room to gather in, featuring a flat-screen Smart TV with basic cable and Blu-Ray player, and twin bunk beds great for the kids.
This home offers 2 luxurious master suites with one on the main floor and one upstairs boasting great mountain views and private deck access. Each bedroom except basement bedroom includes ceiling fans and ideal sleeping arrangements for the whole crew, while the bathrooms come equipped with comfort-height counters. Air conditioning is not required with a whole house fan to cool the house in the evenings.
-- THE LOCATION --
Hiking, canoeing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, fishing, ice fishing, biking, paddle boarding, and more all abound in this area. Walk just a half mile to the Grand Lake Marina for days of waterfront recreation and head out to hike through the surrounding mountain peaks and discover peaceful streams, waterfalls, local wildlife, and all the area's wonder!
When you need a break from the outdoors, visit the town's unique attractions including the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre for an excellent show, the Kauffman House Museum, and Historic 1910 Owen House. Grab weekend brunch at Fat Cate Cafe, dinner at Sagebrush BBQ & Grill, pizza at Grand Pizza, and ice cream at Dairy King just around the corner!
Stone Hill House lies just 2 miles from Kawuneeche Visitor Center - the west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park - if you're seeking further adventure among the breathtaking Colorado mountain peaks. And, if you're traveling in season, drive just 20 minutes to Granby Ranch or 45 minutes to Winter Park for days of shredding the slopes! Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
** Please note that this property features exterior audio and video security cameras for entryways and in the garage to ensure guest safety. These do not look into any interior spaces **
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a gas range, pots and pans, dishwasher with dishwasher pods and dish soap, hand soap, coffee maker, blender, toaster, microwave, and common spices. A starter pack of shampoo, paper products including paper towels, and toilet paper are provided. You may need to purchase additional supplies during your stay. Main deck has a propane barbecue grill and upper deck has a propane fire pit. Downstairs there is a theater area with a projector and screen for Smart DVD/Blu-ray player. Projector has no cable access. Pack-n-play, private access, carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detectors, and more
- Ideal location in the quaint, Colorado mountain town of Grand Lake - Walk less than a block to the main road and head a half mile to the Grand Lake Marina for days of waterfront adventure. Rocky Mountain National Park lies just 2 miles away, while Granby Ranch is a 20-minute drive and Winter Park is a 45-minute drive
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~134 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No Smoking/Marijuana/Drugs in this family home including the garage. Please read rental agreement carefully as smoking/vaping in the house and garage is strictly prohibited. Guests will incur a $300 fine and additional cleaning fees if this policy is broken
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 14. That maximum is based on parking, water capacity, bed count, and other factors. This total includes people day or night, staying or visiting. Any evidence of guests above the 14 person maximum occupancy will result in a $500 fee per night. Please note that infants and children do count towards the maximum occupancy.
-No pets allowed due to homeowner's severe allergies
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy*
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the renter must provide a valid driver's license that matches the name on the credit card under which the booking was made
- Checkin is at 4pm, checkout is by 10am